HELP PROTECT OUR PRIVATE, COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC WATER RIGHTS
Join a Roundtable Discussion on the Future of North Idaho Water, our most precious resource.
Sunday, July 16th • 2:00-4:00pm
414 Church St.
THIS MEETING WILL COVER:
• Lake levels, drawdown schedules and boating restrictions
• Clean water … for how long?
• Legal, economic and recreational water rights
• Lakefront property owner and marina property rights
• Invasive species and milfoil control
• Who owns Albeni Falls Dam? Who owns the water?
• Power production over local economies and recreation?
• Water pumps, dock permits and well meters
• Water rights adjudication is coming … how will it affect you?
For more information contact us here.